- Monday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- * Pregnancy Tests
- * Baby & Maternity Clothing
- * baby items and furnishings (including emergency diapers)
- * Peer counseling for almost any need, including post-abortion/miscarriage peer counseling and whether to parent or adopt
- * Bible studies, classes for abstinence, marriage, parenting, child birth, lactation, sexually transmitted diseases and birth control
- * information about the myth of "safe sex"
- * Marriages Performed
- I couldn't have been treated any better. I have never had such a pleasant experience. The facility is lovely and the staff are very friendly.
- Very loving and welcoming here. I loved it! I felt the love and compassion they have for all people.
- This is a great place to bring a friend.
- Amazing! Very kind and helpful. No judgment is ever given, they accept everyone.
- For once - somebody was listening and someone cared.
- I was treated very well and felt very welcomed. One of the best experiences for me.
- I was treated with the utmost respect. All of my questions were answered.
- I was given a lot of information but was not pressured at all.I enjoyed speaking with someone so knowledgeable.
- It was amazing the way they take the time to talk to you.
- It was a great experience and I learned so much at Answers for Life. I felt no judgment at all.